Xiaomi reveals renders of its first smartphone series to sport a Snapdragon 888 chip and Wi-Fi 6 modem, The Xiaomi Mi 11 series. We can look forward to seeing a couple of flagships — Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro.
Insider Abhishek Yadav shared press images of what the smartphone looks like in its various colors. Here’s what we know about the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
- Stereo Sound – one of the leaked Xiaomi Mi 11 photos show a speaker on the top edge of the case, which confirms that the new product will offer stereo sound.
- Improved Displays – Both the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro will receive OLED panels with a refresh rate of 120 Hz that’s covered with tempered Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Latest chipset onboard – The Mi 11 series will be Xiaomi’s first to sport Snapdragon 888 SoC with memory options starting from 8 GB of RAM and from 128 GB for storage
- Minimum 4780 mAh battery – The basic version from the 11 series gets a battery with a capacity of 4780mAh while the larger variant with a 4970mAh battery. It also has support for 55W fast charging.
- Powerful camera module – The main Xiaomi Mi 11 camera will offer three lenses 108 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP; while the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will have a camera set up consisting: 50 MP + 48 MP + 20 MP + 12 MP sensors.
- Distinct rear camera block – this phone gets a square-shaped case with smoothed corners with a distinct rear camera block that accommodates two large sensors and one smaller one next to an LED flash.
- Multiple color options – The Xiaomi Mi 11 comes in black, blue, white, and lavender colorways.
In addition, Xiaomi also released a teaser dedicated to the Xiaomi Mi 11 but it does not explicitly mention what improvements the flagship screen will offer except that it makes use of one of the most expensive panels in the industry. However, they do mention that with the display panel’s increased refresh rate it is capable of adjusting to the displayed content and offers a high level of brightness.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 series will be unveiled on December 28 in China. It is expected that the basic version will cost USD 612 (Php 29,4K); while the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will be available from USD 811 (Php 39K). The global debut of the Mi 11 is also yet to be announced.