After being unveiled globally, Xiaomi is bringing the Mi 9T to our shores. Aimed to be a more affordable version of the all-screen Mi MIX 3, the Mi 9T makes use of a pop-up module housing the 20-megapixel front camera.
You also get the same triple rear camera setup of the Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE: 48-megapixel main camera, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and an 8-megapixel telephoto camera. The Mi 9T comes with a hefty 4000mAh battery with 18w quick charging and is powered by a Snapdragon 730 processor.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB/128GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom; Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo, P2i coating
- 4000mAh battery with 18W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
The Mi 9T will come in Carbon Black and will retail for Php 15,990 for the 6GB/64GB variant and Php 17,990 for the 6GB/128GB variant. Pre-orders start today at 12 noon until June 30. The Mi 9T will be exclusive to Lazada and will soon roll out on Mi Authorized stores.