Check out the Zenfone Selfie in action!
So a few days ago our EIC did a hands-on of the Zenfone Selfie, ASUS’ upcoming smartphone aimed at selfie addicts. Today, we’re doing a video hands-on of the Selfie, which shows the phone in action. If you’ve ever wondered what the phone was like in action, well you can stop wondering: we take a rather long look at the Selfie (the video is around 17 minutes) and talk about the specs, features, short history and what the phone can do, and include a short gaming video for everybody who is curious about the phone’s gaming prowess.
Zenfone Selfie specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB storage,expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED real-tone flash, laser AF
- 13-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, wide angle lens, dual LED real tone flash
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Android Lollipop
- 3000mAh battery
We’ve also included a short camera demo of the Selfie for both the front and back camera, as well as give our thoughts on what the price of the phone would probably be when it arrives here. The video is a bit long, but we cover a lot of things about the Selfie, so give it a watch if you can.