The city of San Juan has managed to bring its Business Permit Licensing Office (BPLO) online, thanks to its partnership with e-wallet Starpay.
Locals of San Juan City may now accomplish their transactions, especially business permit applications and renewals, with the BPLO office without having the need to leave the comfort of their homes.
The digitalization is part of Mayor Francis Zamora’s commitment to make San Juan City a Smart City.
The entire online process was made simple to make it truly convenient. Applicants just have have to visit the city’s official website, complete the online form, and attach the scanned documents needed. After this, the BPLO office will conduct an assessment. If approved, the applicant will receive an email for instructions on the online payment process.
How to pay San Juan City Business Permit Licensing Office Transactions via Starpay:
- Log in to your Starpay account.
- Select ‘Pay QR’ and scan to pay the ‘San Juan City QR code’.
- Enter the amount and input your business name and BPLO Tax Code into the purpose/remarks of the transaction.
- After a successful payment, send your proof of payment via email.
- The BPLO team will contact you on the release of your business permit.
BPLO application website: https://e-services.sanjuancity.gov.ph