Grab recently made it even easier to use your GrabPay Wallet by bank top-ups directly from your preferred bank account. With the change, it’s now even easier to directly top-up your e-wallet without having to go through another e-wallet like Paymaya or G-Cash, or having to go to a physical location like a convenience store to top-up. This linked bank account feature is available to BDO, BPI, or UnionBank account holders.
GrabPay Bank account top-up procedure:
- Open the Grab App and choose “payments”
- Choose “Cash In”
- On the options page choose “Linked Bank account”
- Select your preferred bank: BDO, BPI or UnionBank
- Enter the amount and tap ‘Cash In’
- Key in the 6-digit OTP sent to your mobile number Cash-in successful
Once your linked bank account is confirmed, topping up through this method is as easy as entering your desired amount and entering the OTP sent to your mobile to confirm the transfer.
What if you don’t have a bank account with these banks? How can you do GrabPay bank account top-up then? Don’t worry. You can still seamlessly top up your Grab credits online with any of the following banks: Robinsons Bank, Metrobank, Maybank, PSBank, DragonPay, Eon, RCBC Bankard, UCPB, or Chinabank by following these steps.
How to Cash-In with Online Banking
- Tap on “Payment” on the bottom navigation bar or on your GrabPay balance on the upper left side of your screen
- Tap “Cash-in” and select “Bank Methods”
- Key in your desired Cash-in value (min. Php 200).
- Tap ‘select preferred payment method’ and tap on “Online Banking.” then tap “Confirm”
- On the next screen, key in a valid e-mail address and select a valid issuer.
- Get your ‘payment reference’ number on the next screen and follow the instructions
If you’re not yet using your GrabPay Wallet, you’re missing out on deals and promos that could get you discounted rides and deliveries on the app. To learn how to activate your GrabPay Wallet, click here.