It’s taken a while, but we finally have our hands on our own review unit for ASUS’s small flagship, the ZenFone 8. While we’re working on our eventual full review of the tiny powerhouse, you can check out our video of the ASUS ZenFone 8 unboxing below:
ASUS ZenFone 8 Specs:
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- 6GB/8GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, 1ms response rate
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 IMX 686 main camera with OIS and PDAF, 12-megapixel f/2.2 IMX 363 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 12-megapixel IMX 663 selfie camera with Dual PDAF
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi 6e, Bluetooth 5.2, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Cirrus Logic DAC, IP68 rating
- 4000mAh battery
- 30w fast charging
- Android 11
In this video, we take a look at the display of the ASUS ZenFone 8, its form factor, cameras, and everything the comes inside the box.
ASUS has taken about a 3-year long hiatus since their last ASUS ZenFone was made available in the Philippines.
ASUS ZenFone 8 Unboxing Philippines Price
ZenFone 8 is priced at a very attractive Php 34,995 for the 8GB/128GB variant and Php 39,995 for the 16GB/256GB variant. The device is expected to hit our shores this month. For a complete list of where you can purchase the ASUS ZenFone 8, click here. The ZenFone 8 is still available for pre-order until June 2. The pre-ordered device comes bundled with freebies like the Rhinoshield Solidsuit Hardcase and a new JBL Go 3.