Remember when Infinix announced a concept phone that boasts of a fast 160w wired charging solution? Infinix is making 120w wired charging a thing in mid-range phones with the Note 12 VIP.
Compared to the Concept Phone 2021, the Note 12 VIP has a slower charging solution but a bigger 4500mAh battery to boot. Infinix claims that the dual charge pump tech can fully top up the battery from flat to 100% in just 17 minutes, which is blazing fast for a mid-range phone.
The other “120” the Note 12 VIP boasts is on the display, where Infinix equipped a 120hz refresh rate on its top-notch 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel that has support for 10-bit color and has a 360hz touch response rate. Like current Note phones, you get stereo speakers with DTS audio.
Moving to the rear cameras, you get a 108-megapixel f/1.75 main camera with a 1/1.67-inch sensor and laser autofocus, a 13-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Powering the Note 12 VIP is a Helio G96 processor that’s paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. you also get 9 layers of graphene cooling and a vapor chamber to keep temps stable.
Infinix Note 12 VIP specs
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, 360hz touch response rate, 10-bit color
- 108-megapixel f/1.75 main camera 13-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, Laser Autofocus LED flash
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- LTE, 4G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- 120w charging
- 4500mAh battery
- Android 12, XOS 10.6
The Note 12 VIP is priced at $300(~Php 15.8k) and will be available in select regions. There’s no word yet if Infinix will make it available in the Philippines.