With HONOR set to make its return to the Philippines, we’re still guessing what products will they be bringing over to our shores. Recently, they have been posting teasers on their Facebook page, and one post gives us a hint that the HONOR Magic4 Pro will be coming to the Philippines.
Aside from the curved display, the pill-shaped punch-hole is a dead giveaway that HONOR wants to return with a bang by competing in the flagship segment.
Made official for global markets last February, the Magic4 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor that’s paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 512GB storage. Its curved OLED display measures 6.81-inches, and its an LTPO panel with a 120hz variable refresh rate.
As a flagship device, the Magic4 Pro has a stacked triple rear camera setup that consists of two 50-megapixel cameras (one for the main camera and the other as an ultra-wide-angle camera), a 64-megapixel periscope camera with OIS and 3.5x optical zoom, a ToF sensor, and a Flicker sensor. The pill-shaped punch-hole houses a 12-megapixel selfie shooter and a 3D depth sensor for secure facial biometrics.
Keeping the lights on is a 4600mAh battery that supports 100w charging in both wired and wireless modes. Being a global model, the Magic4 Pro does come with Google services.
HONOR Magic4 Pro Specs
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 256GB/512GB storage
- 6.81-inch LTPO OLED display, 1312×2848 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 50-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF and Laser AF, 50-megapixel f/2.2 Ultra-wide-angle camera, 64-megapixel f/3.5 periscope camera with 3.5x optical zoom, PDAF, and OIS, ToF camera
- 12-megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera, 3D Depth Sensor
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, In-display fingerprint scanner
- IP68 rating
- 4600mAh battery
- 100w charging (wired and wireless)
- Android 12, MagicUI 6.0
We don’t know the price of the HONOR Magic4 Pro in the Philippines, but the 8GB/256GB variant is priced at RM 4000 in Malaysia, or around Php 50.5k when converted. Stay tuned to the site for more updates about HONOR’s much-anticipated return.