After it was announced in China last November, Motorola confirms that it will be bringing over the Moto G51 to the Philippines with an under Php 12k price tag.
Motorola G51 Specs
- Snapdragon 480 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.8-inch Full HD+ IPS Display, 120hz refresh rate, 240hz touch response rate
- 50-megapixel f/1.7 main camera with PDAF, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery
- 15w charging
- Android 11, MYUI 2.0
While it is similar to the one announced in China, the Moto G51 available in the Philippines comes with slightly different specs. The local version uses a regular Snapdragon 480 processor (not Snapdragon 480+) and comes with only 4GB RAM. The charging speed is at 15w, though you only get a 10w charger out of the box.
The rest of the Moto G51’s specs include a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 50-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor, a 6.8-inch Full HD+ IPS display with a 120hz refresh rate and a punch-hole for the 13-megapixel selfie snapper, and a 5000mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G51 Price Philippines
The Motorola Moto G51 has an SRP of Php 11,495 in the Philippines and is available at Motorola kiosks in SM Megamall and SM North EDSA, and in Motorola’s official Lazada and Shopee stores.