With the Nord 2 being almost a year old, OnePlus announced a refresh to the top-end Nord phone with the 2T. Aside from a slight design revamp for the camera module, how is the Nord 2T different from the Nord 2? In a nutshell, the key upgrade of the Nord 2T is its use of a Dimensity 1300 processor.
The Dimensity 1300 is practically similar to the Dimensity 1200 used on the Nord 2, but the Dimensity 1300 has newer AI capabilities that should, on paper, offer improved performance. Aside from the processor, the Nord 2T supports 80w wired charging, which is faster than the Nord 2’s 65w charging.
Like its predecessor, you also get a 90hz AMOLED display on the Nord 2T, along with a triple rear camera setup that is led by a 50-megapixel IMX766 main camera with OIS.
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Specs:
- Dimensity 1300-AI processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 90hz refresh rate, support for HDR10+ and DCI-P3
- 50-megapixel f/1.8 IMX766 main camera with PDAF and OIS, 2-megapixel f/2.4 mono camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- 4500mAh battery
- 80w fast charging
- Android 12, OxygenOS 12.1
The OnePlus Nord 2T is priced at 399 Euros(~Php 22.2k) for the 8GB/128GB model and 499 Euros(~Php 27.7k) for the 12GB/256GB model. Sales in Europe will start on May 24 via OnePlus store and partnering retailers, where early orders will come with a pair of OnePlus Buds Z2 wireless earphones.