Aside from the Redmi 9T, Xiaomi also unveiled the Redmi Note 9T as well—which is basically a global version of the Redmi Note 9 5G that was unveiled in China last month.
Like its Chinese sibling, the Redmi Note 9T has a Dimensity 800U processor that supports dual SIM 5G, along with a design that offers full 5G coverage. Other key highlights include:
- A 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with a punch-hole for the 13-megapixel selfie snapper and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 storage;
- A 5000mAh battery with 18w USB-C charging;
- Triple rear cameras that comprise of a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor; and
- Other features like stereo speakers, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and NFC.
The Redmi Note 9T starts at 229 Euros(~Php 13.6k) for the 4GB/64GB model. No word yet if the Redmi Note 9T will be made available in the Philippines.