After it was teased during MWC 2022, realme formally announces the GT Neo3 with two models: one having a 5000mAh battery and 80w charging, and one with a 4500mAh battery and realme’s 150w UltraDART charging solution.
realme GT Neo3 Specs
- Dimensity 8100 processor
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 50-megapixel f/1.8 IMX 766 main camera with PDAF and OIS; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Stainless steel vapor cooling
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 4500mAh/5000mAh battery
- 150W charging/80w charging
- Android 12, realmeUI 3.0
The version with 150w charging can top up the battery from 0 to 50% in 5 minutes and is achieved using multiple charge pumps, along with 38 security measures that include a temperature management algorithm to keep temps below 43 degrees Celsius while. realme also claims that the lithium batteries have been redesigned to retain 80% of the battery capacity after 1000 cycles.
The regular version provides speedy charging speeds and is capable of topping up the 5000mAh battery from flat to 100% in 32 minutes.
Common features between the two models include a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120hz refresh rate and support for HDR10+ content, a Dimensity 8100 processor that’s paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage, and a triple rear camera setup that consists of a 50-megapixel IMX 766 main camera with OIS, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The realme GT Neo3 is priced at CNY 1999(~Php 16.5k) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY 2299(~Php 19k) for the 8GB/128GB model, and CNY 2599(~Php 21.5k) for the 12GB/256GB model. The GT Neo3 150w version is priced at CNY 2599 (~Php 21.5k) for the 8GB/256GB model and CNY 2799(~Php 23.1k) for the 12GB/256GB model.
There’s no word yet if the GT Neo3 will be made available in the Philippines.