Realme adds another variant of its GT Neo series to its global lineup with the arrival of the GT Neo 3T. Being based on the GT Neo 3, key differences with the GT Neo 3T include a slightly smaller 6.62-inch 120hz AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 870 processor, and a 64-megapixel main camera.
The GT Neo 3T gets a racing flag-inspired design for its back panel on the yellow and white colorways. Those who prefer it simple can go for the black one instead.
Other features of the GT Neo 3T include 8GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, 5000mAh battery with support for 80w wired charging, and Android 12-based realme UI 3.0 out of the box.
realme GT Neo 3T Specs
- Snapdragon 870 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 6.62-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Stainless steel vapor cooling
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5000mAh battery
- 80w charging
- Android 12, realmeUI 3.0
The GT Neo 3T is priced at $470(~Php 24.9k) for the 8GB/128GB model and $510(~Php 27k) for the 8GB/256GB model. European pricing is usually higher, so expect the GT Neo 3T to have a lower price in Asian markets.
Aside from the GT Neo 3T, the GT Neo 3 is also official globally: the 8GB/256GB variant with 80w charging is priced at $650(~Php 34.4k), while the 12GB/256GB variant with 150w charging is priced at $750(~Php 39.7k).