After it was announced last month, Samsung Philippines revealed the official price of the Galaxy M53 5G. As a more affordable version of the Galaxy A73, the Galaxy M53 5G settles for a Dimensity 900 processor and only comes in a 8GB/256GB variant. While the display is similar, the Galaxy M53’s 6.7-inch AMOLED panel does not have a fingerprint scanner–you get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner instead.
Moving to the rear camera setup, the Galaxy M53 5G has a 108-megapixel main camera (without OIS), an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a pair of 2-megapixel cameras. Rounding up the specs include a 5000mAh battery with support for 25w wired charging and Android 12-based OneUI 4.1 out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Philippines Specs:
- Dimensity 900 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 120hz refresh rate
- 108-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 Depth Sensor
- 32-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery
- 25w charging
- Android 12, OneUI 4.1
Samsung Galaxy M53 Philippines Price
The Galaxy M53 5G is priced at Php 26,990 for the 8GB/256GB variant. It’s now available at Samsung’s online store.