Ahead of its launch in India on September 28, Samsung Poland has gone ahead to reveal all of the specs of the Galaxy M52 5G, leaving us with only the official price that is yet to be known.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specs:
- Snapdragon 778G processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable via MicroSD
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O Display, 120hz refresh rate
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 main camera with PDAF, 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 5-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera
- 32-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery
- 25w charging
- Android 11, OneUI 3.1
While we know that the Galaxy M52 5G will be powered by a Snapdragon 778G processor, it is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The internal storage is expandable via MicroSD, while the RAM can be expanded by 4GB with Samsung’s RAM Plus feature that first appeared on the Galaxy A52s 5G.
The display is a large 6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ panel with a Full HD+ resolution, a punch-hole for the 32-megapixel selfie snapper, and a 120hz refresh rate. Unlike the Galaxy A52s 5G, the Galaxy M52 5G settles for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The triple rear camera setup consists of a 64-megapixel main rear camera, 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5-megapixel macro shooter. Keeping the lights on is a 5000mAh battery with support for 25w wired charging–though you don’t get a wall charger out of the box. Software is taken care of by Android 11-based OneUI 3.1.
The official price of the Galaxy M52 5G has yet to be revealed, but a Polish retailer mentioned that it will cost PLN 1,749 or roughly Php 22.4k when converted.