It also has a killer price to boot
While it’s rare to see new tablets nowadays, Xiaomi is one of the few brands who make tablets, and their latest offering is a looker.
The Mi Pad 4 is noticeably slimmer than last year’s Mi Pad 3 thanks to a 16:10 8-inch Full HD display. Under the hood, the Mi Pad 4 has a major upgrade with the use of a Snapdragon 660 processor—the first tablet to use the said processor.
Other key specs include AI-assisted 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras, a 6000mAh battery, and Android Oreo out of the box. The WiFi+Cellular variant gains extra features such as a compass and GPS.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 8-inch Full HD IPS display,1920×1200 pixels, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera with HDR
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture lens
- Dual-band WiFi, LTE (WiFi + Cellular)
- Bluetooth, GPS (WiFi + Cellular)
- USB-C, Face unlock
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9
- 6000mAh battery
The best part here is the price: The Mi Pad 4 retails for CNY 1099(~Php 9k) for the 3GB/32GB WiFi model, CNY 1399(~Php 11.5k) for the 4GB/64GB WiFi, and CNY 14999(~Php 12.3k) for the 4GB/64GB WiFi+Cellular model. The WiFi+Cellular model offers the best value among the three.
No word yet if Xiaomi will be bringing the Mi Pad 4 to our shores, but we hope they bring all three variants to the Philippines.