vivo Y33T Specs
- Snapdragon 680 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ IPS display
- 50-megapixel main camera w/ PDAF, 2-megapixel macro camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 16-megapixel f/1.8 selfie camera
- 4G LTE connectivity
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000 mAh battery
- 18W fast charging
- Android 11, FunTouchOS 12
As a budget mid-range offering, the Y33T comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, along with a 6.58-inch Full HD+ IPS display with an aging 60hz refresh rate. The dewdrop notch houses a 16-megapixel f/1.8 selfie shooter, while its triple rear camera setup consists of a 50-megapixel main camera and a pair of 2-megapixel cameras.
Other features of the Y33T include a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 5000mAh battery with 18w USB-C charging, up to 4GB extended RAM, and Android 11-based FunTouchOS 12.
The vivo Y33T is priced at RS 18,990(~Php 13.2k) and is available in India in two colors: Mirror Black and Midday Dream. Phones that are announced in India usually make their way to the Philippines, so we will wait for vivo to confirm the local availability of the Y33T.