vivo Philippines confirmed that the X70 is coming to the country on October 8 as the brand’s flagship device. vivo Philippines’ posts on social media do reveal that only the vanilla X70 is coming to our shores.
vivo X70 specs
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.56-inch Full HD+ (1080×2408) AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 40-megapixel f/1.8 IMX766V main camera with 5-axis OIS and PDAF, 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 12-megapixel f/2.0 telephoto with PDAF and 2x optical zoom, ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating
- 32-megapixel f/2.45 selfie camera
- LTE, 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner
- 4400mAh battery
- 44w fast charging
- Android 11, FunTouchOS 11.1
To recap, the X70 will rock a Dimensity 1200 processor that is paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. Like the X60, you get a 6.56-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120hz refresh rate, in-display fingerprint scanner, and support for HDR10+. The battery on the X70 is slightly bigger at 4400mAh, and tops up with a better 44w wired charging solution.
You get a triple camera setup on the X70 as well, but with a different set of sensors: 40-megapixel IMX 766V with 5-axis OIS and PDAF for the main camera, 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 12-megapixel f/2.0 telephoto with PDAF and 2x optical zoom. Like its predecessor, you get Zeiss T* coating on the X70’s cameras.
Like with all vivo products, the global version of the X70 might have some variations in specs compared to the Chinese version. Expect the global version to use FunTouchOS instead of OriginOS.
We should know more about the X70 variant coming to the Philippines in the next few days.