As a successor to last year’s 11 Lite 5G NE, the Xiaomi 12 Lite retains the same principle of being slim and light while not compromising on features. Key highlights of the 12 lie in its cameras, where you get a 108-megapixel ISOCELL HM2 main camera with excellent EIS and a 32-megapixel ISOCELL GD2 selfie camera with eye autofocus for clear and sharp selfies.
The 12 Lite also gets a better display than its predecessor with upgrades like a 120hz refresh rate, support for Dolby Vision, and an in-display fingerprint scanner–on top of having stereo speakers. Charging speeds are also updated on the Xiaomi 12 Lite, where its 67w wired charging solution can get your phone up and ready from flat to 100% in around 40 minutes.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Philippines Specs
- Snapdragon 778G processor
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120hz refresh rate, 10-bit color
- 108-megapixel f/1.79 ISOCELL HM2 main camera with PDAF, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera
- 32-megapixel f/2.5 ISOCELL GD2 selfie camera with AF
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner
- 4300mAh battery
- 67w fast charging
- Android 12, MIUI 13
Xiaomi 12 Lite Philippines Price
The Xiaomi 12 Lite is priced at Php 20,990 for the 6GB/128GB model and Php 21,990 for the 8GB/128GB model. The pre-order period is from August 19 to 26, where pre-orders get a Xiaomi Tyvek bag, a Xiaomi Vacuum Cup, a Xiaomi Gray Umbrella, and a Xiaomi notebook with their purchase. Regular sales will be on August 27.