Xiaomi kicks off 2021 in India with a new phone in the form of the Mi 10i. If the phone looks familiar, that’s because it is the same with the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G that was announced in India last month, the only key difference is that the Mi 10i is proudly made in India.
That being said, you are getting the same specs as its China-only sibling like:
- A Snapdragon 750G processor that is paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage;
- A 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with a 120hz adaptive refresh rate and a centrally-placed punch-hole-for the 16-megapixel selfie snapper;
- A quad-rear camera setup that comprises of a 108-megapixel Samsung HM2 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- A 4820mAh battery with 33w wired charging; and
- Other nice features like stereo speakers, Widevine L1 certification, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and IR blaster.
The Mi 10i is priced at Rs 20,999(~Php 13.8k) for the 6GB/64GB model, Rs 21,999(~Php 14.5k) for the 6GB/128GB model, and Rs 23,999(~Php 15.8k) for the 8GB/128GB model. While the Mi 10i will be exclusive to India, there’s a chance that it will be available in other countries, but under a different name.