Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Specs:
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED quad curved display, 120hz refresh rate, 10-bit color
- 50-megapixel f/1.9 main camera with Dual Pixel Pro PDAF and OIS, 13-megapixel f/2.2 I ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel telephoto f/3.4 IMX586 telephoto camera with OIS, 5x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom
- 20-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 4G, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers, IP68 rating
- 5000mAh battery
- 67w wired and wireless charging
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
While it looks similar to the vanilla Mi 11, the Pro model gets a bigger 50-megapixel Samsung GN2 main camera–the same one on the Mi 11 Ultra–along with a more useful 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom and OIS. The Mi 11 Pro is also slightly thicker because of that and the bigger 5000mAh battery inside it.
To make it as slim as possible, Xiaomi used a Silicon-oxygen anode battery, which helps in letting the Mi 11 Pro support 67w fast charging in both wired and wireless mode. On top of that, it is one of the very few Xiaomi phones (aside from the Mi 11 Ultra) to have an IP68 rating.
Save for those differences, the Mi 11 Pro shares the same internals as the vanilla Mi 11: Snapdragon 888, up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, up to 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, and a 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED quad curved display with a 120hz refresh rate.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Price
The Mi 11 Pro is priced at CNY 4999(~Php 36.9k) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY 5299(~Php 39.1k) for the 8GB/256GB model, and CNY 5699(~Php 42.1k) for the 12GB/256GB model. Unlike the other Mi 11 variants launched today, the Mi 11 Pro is exclusive to China, and buyers can opt to get just the phone only or with the 67w charger at no extra cost.