After opening its first showroom in the Philippines at Makati, Gogoro has revealed its energy plans for its electric scooters.
- Plan 799 gets you a 300Ah battery that can cover up to 420km
- Plan 999 gets you a bigger 500Ah battery that can cover up to 700km
There’s also a Pay-per-use alternative, where users pay Php 3 per Ah on any usage exceeding their plan’s allocation.
The conversion for the range of both batteries is based on comprehensive studies conducted in Taiwan and pilot programs in the Philippines, ensuring accuracy and reliability for riders. Both plans do not have a lock-up period, so subscribers can switch to either plan anytime through the Gogoro app to suit their needs.
For the initial rollout, Gogoro battery swapping stations are located in the following areas:
- Globe Tower, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Puregold Parañaque City
- Puregold Makati City (J.P. Rizal Avenue)
- Phoenix Gas Station Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
Other locations where Gogoro plans to set up battery swapping stations include Up Town Center and Bellitudo Building in Quezon City by this month (December), and in Ayala Malls Feliz and Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center by the first quarter of 2024.