Hyundai Philippines, under its new management, is launching new models soon. One of them is the 2022 Hyundai Staria, a five-door van with an interesting exterior design. Here’s what we know about the model so far.
Starting with the exterior, the Staria sure has an eye-catching design that’s totally unique in its segment. It has a streamlined shape, a futuristic-looking LED strip, and a massive grille.
As for the interior, Hyundai says the inspiration is from a cruise ship’s lounge. True enough, the interior looks premium and classy. The top-of-the-line variant has a 10.25-inch front display screen, touch-based center fascia, and a button-type electronic shift lever.
2022 Hyundai Staria Specs Philippines
- Smartstream R 2.2 CRDI VGT Engine
- All-Wheel Drive / HTRAC
- Bose Premium Sound System
- Surround View Monitor
- Blind Spot View Monitor
- Dual Power Sliding Doors
- Electronic Parking Brake w/ Auto Hold
- Power Tailgate
- Advanced Driver Assist System (ADAS)
2022 Hyundai Staria Price Philippines
Hyundai Staria will be available in 4 variants. Available Colors are Creamy White, Abyss Black and Olivine Gray.
- Staria 2.2 Cargo MT (Diesel) – P 1,560,000
- Staria 2.2 Commuter MT (Diesel) – P 1,850,000
- Staria 2.2 GLS+ AT (Diesel) – P 2,320,000
- Staria 2.2 Premium AWD (Diesel) – P 2,930,000