While Cherry was focused on other things this year like expanding its brand portfolio, the Filipino brand is still active in launching new phones on the sides like the Flare Y5. Of course, Cherry wants to end 2020 strong, which is why it has unveiled its hero phone with the Aqua S9 Max.
As the official successor of last year’s Flare S8 series, the Aqua S9 Max is a big step-up for Cherry with packed features that include:
- A Helio G90T processor with liquid cooling tech that is paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage;
- Quad rear cameras that consists of a 48-megapixel IMX582 main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera;
- A 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch housing a 32-megapixel selfie snapper;
- A 5130mAh battery with 18w wired charging; and
- Niceties like a Smart PA audio chip, 4K video recording, and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Aqua S9 Max will retail for Php 9,999, but Cherry is offering it for Php 6,999 starting today until November 27 at their official online store. Those purchasing during the said period will get a game controller, premium case, and Bluetooth speaker with their purchase.