There are even more reasons to buy Xiaomi’s budget mid-ranger, as the Redmi Note 9 Pro gets a price cut for the Lunar New Year. Yes, friends, the Redmi Note 9 Pro is more affordable than ever, and you should have 0 excuses about buying it at all.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro’s mid-range sensibilities make it a great choice for anyone looking for an excellent do-it-all phone, especially now that its price is getting cut down to Php 11,990 down from its regular Php 13,990 price tag when it first got announced last year.
Our review of the Redmi Note 9 Pro, as well as the Redmi Note 9, show that two phones are awesome value-for-money devices, even with their original SRPs.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS display, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 expandable internal storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.89 Samsung GW1 main camera with 6p lens; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth-sensor; 5-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; with LED, PDAF, RAW shooting, Pro Color, AI Portrait, 21:9 movie frame
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- 2×2 MiMo WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, USB-C
- 5020mAh battery with 30w wired charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The Redmi Note 9 Pro has a massive 5020mAh battery, as well as a very capable Snapdragon 720GB processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. There’s also fast charging on board that goes up to 30W, allowing you to top up its battery quickly so you don’t have to wait around the charger that long.
From what we can tell the price reduction is for Lazada’s Lucky 88 CNY 2021 sale, so you’ll only be able to enjoy it from Feb 10 to Feb 12. You can check out the Redmi Note 9 Pro price cut here.