Redmi 10 Specs
- Mediatek Helio G88
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD DotDisplay, 2400×1080 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- 50-megapixel f/1.8 main camera f/1.79, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers
- 5000mAh battery
- 18W wired charging, 9w reverse wired charging
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
Compared to its predecessor, the biggest upgrade on the Redmi 10 is the main camera, which is now a 50-megapixel sensor (the Redmi 9 used a 13-megapixel camera). The Redmi 10 also is the first phone to use MediaTek’s Helio G88 processor, which should offer a performance improvement over the Helio G80 used on the Redmi 9.
The display may be roughly the same in size, but you are getting a trendier punch-hole and a 90hz refresh rate that can shift to 60hz and 45hz depending on the use case. You also get the same 5000mAh battery with 18w wired charging, though you can now do reverse wired charging at up to 9w. Other niceties include Android 11-based MIUI 12.5, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and stereo speakers.
The Redmi 10 is priced at $180(~Php 9.1k) for the 4GB/64GB model, $200(~Php 10.2k) for the 4GB/128GB model, and $220(~Php 11.2k) for the 6GB/128GB model. Aside from China, the new entry-level Redmi phone will arrive in Malaysia in the 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB variants. No word yet on local availability as of this writing.